- Small flat items are sent standard 1st Class for £1.80 or UK mainland delivery and are sent via Royal Mail
- Small parcels Second Class signed for are £4.45 for UK mainland delivery and are sent via Royal Mail and take up 2-3 days
- Medium Parcels Second Class signed for are £8 for UK mainland delivery and are sent via Royal Mail delivery and take up 2-3 days
- Larger parcels up to 60cm and 20kg are £12 for UK mainland delivery and are sent on a tracked 1-2 day service via DPD.
- Larger heavier parcels up to 100cm and 30kg are £22.00 for UK mainland delivery and are sent on a tracked 1-2 day service via DPD.
We post all items within 1-2 working days of ordering. In the event of an item arriving damaged, please let us know within 48 hours & retain the packaging.
We recycled as much of the packaging we receive as possible so your package may not look the prettiest when it arrives on your doorstep, but hopefully the quality of the item you purchased will more than make up for it.
Chairs & Furniture Items
- All items can be picked up from us at the shop by arrangement; choose Click & Collect at checkout and then please email or call us to arrange which day and time you’d like to come. We’ll help you load your item into your car.
- Alternatively we are happy to arrange delivery anywhere in the UK through one of our trusted couriers*. Please email us with details of the item you’re interested in and your postcode and we can give you a quote. Typical prices are £60 to London for a chair.
* Delivery tends to be by one man so if it’s a particularly large item you may be required to help carry it into your home. If this isn’t possible please let us know so we can try to work round it. Customers are also responsible for ensuring their item can be delivered into their home with ease, you’ll need to let us know beforehand if there are stairs for example and only you know if your hall or doorway is a tight squeeze!
If you need your order a little more speedily than our standard delivery service quoted at checkout then an express delivery service can be obtained by telephoning during office hours with your order.
Telephone before 10.30am for the possibility of a next day service. This service is dependent on the availability of stock (you will be advised before you order).
Delivery outside the UK
Please email with the details of your order together with the delivery address and we will calculate the delivery cost. Postage is calculated from the weight of the goods and your location using the rates published by Parcel Broker or International Couriers like UPS (whichever provides the best price). The delivery cost will cover packaging and delivery only. Customs duties may be payable.
We are unable to advise of these amounts and the recipient is responsible for paying this duty. Customs may also inspect goods prior to delivery. This may cause delay to the delivery of items.
We describe and show all vintage items as accurately as possible, and do not accept returns on these items unless damaged in transit. If you have any specific questions about an item, please contact us before purchasing.
We will accept returns of all items except those made-to-order, vintage or cut fabric lengths. Please inform us within 48 hours of delivery that you wish to return an item. They must be returned within 14 days. Once received back we will refund in full less any delivery charges (unless the goods are faulty or incorrect) within 5 working days.
The item must still be in mint, resalable condition. Any return delivery charges will be payable by you. Please ensure you get a proof of postage when returning items.